Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sick...

Cash is especially in my thoughts tonight. He is so sick. He has a cough and is very lethargic. I saw him briefly tonight, and it broke my heart. I held him close and just prayed he will feel better in the morning. Mark and Tiff are taking such good care of him.

 It's no fun to be sick. Mark made Cash a cool origami dinosaur to cheer him up.

I took Colby home and we are having a sleep over. His happy little personality made me feel better. Chris brought some fresh papaya and he didn't want to try it. I talked him into taking a small bite and he loved it. Colby looked at the plate and said, "Leave it here."

He was our little Super Hero tonight. When it was time for bed I laid down beside him. He took his pillow and moved it as close to me as he could. He quickly fell fast asleep. 
We love him.

Feel better soon Cash, We love you so much!