Thursday, October 30, 2014

Boo Bash

First Annual Williams Family Boo Bash...

Another dream come true for me to have a Halloween party for my grandchildren...




Cash loves to help me decorate. He put things in perfect order. 
He put a light then a spider and it looks great!

 Cash and Colby all ready for the Boo dinner.


 Cash liked the Mummy Dogs!

Everyone I dearly love...

Including our new addition, sweet Grey. It was his first visit to Grandma and Grandpa house!

 Cash lite up the jello with worms in it.



Cash decorating again!

 Chinese yo-yos!


 Time to play some games!

 Cutest mummy!

 Another darling mummy!



Poke the Pumpkin game...





Grandpa hide ghosts and sent Cash and Colby downstairs to find them. 
I think this was their favorite game.

 Last but not least we decorated some yummy cupcakes.






Chris worked his culinary magic, adding whipped cream and bananas to his cupcake. 








 Grey slept through the entire party. It sure was fun to snuggle with him.  

Our first Boo Bash was definitely a treat, I think everyone had fun!

Happy Halloween!