Saturday, March 29, 2014

I want to remember, so I don't forget...

The number one reason I try to keep my blog updated, or have a a blog in the first place is so I don't forget the magical and good times we have as a family. Period. Paragraph.

Cash looking very cool in his new Spiderman glasses!


We took Cash and Colby to our neighborhood big toy. Colby went down the slide a few times, but all he really wanted to do was play in Grandpa's truck. He's watching Tim walk to the mailboxes and he didn't like it. He's saying, "Grandpa."

 Colby was all smiles when Grandpa came back!

Colby likes to blow bubbles but ends up spilling most of it. He's holding something I found called "Fubbles." It's spill-proof and makes blowing bubbles a lot more fun.
















 ...a very large breadstick!

 
Sweet boy... we love date night with our grandsons.