Thursday, January 23, 2014

January happenings...

To be be perfectly honest, the new year did not begin all that well. We have been sick, start feeling better then get sick again cycle for almost two months. Mark, Tiff, Cash and Colby have had colds and all that goes with that. They even got pink eye. Then Tim and I went to a new market in Highland called Meier's. We saw a pot roast that we thought would be nice for Sunday dinner. I cooked it and that night Mark and Tiffani got very sick. The next day Tim and Chris got sick. I didn't eat any of it so it was probably the meat. I felt bad all week that I poisoned everyone. Thankfully Cash and Colby did not get sick.

I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. I went to the doctor yesterday and got an antibiotic and steroids. I stayed home from work but I'm starting to feel better. The very worst part is that I miss seeing Cash and Colby.


Not too much going on but here's a few pictures...


Cooper is an obedient and sweet dog. 
He loves the laundry basket, Mr. Squeaky, Tim's clothes and socks.








Cash enjoying some cookies and milk. I love the expressions you get when you ask Cash to smile!





Last week Cash told me his leg hurt so I asked him if he wanted to lay on the bed with the heating pad. Of course Cooper had to jump on the bed with us. It was a sweet moment, Cash and I talked for almost an hour.


Cash was sick again this week so Grandma got him a get well toy. It was a catapult that worked well with his castle. I'm happy to report he is feeling better.



And last but not least is this picture of Colby with toilet paper on his foot. 


Here's to a much healthier February!