Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dragon, New Years Eve 2013 and New Years Day 2014

Lee always is so thoughtful and gives the perfect gifts. Cash loves to play "Find the Dragon" downstairs and Lee took note of that. Daddy or Grandpa are usually the dragon. Thanks to Uncle Lee, Cash has a real dragon now.





 Colby was busy playing with Cooper

and Pepper!

Mark and Tiffani were sick New Year's Eve so I made some soup and tried to make it fun anyway.

 Cash liked the noisemakers and poppers!

Colby enjoyed the mango bubbly!



New Years Day we all usually go bowling but with the flu season in full force, we modified the plans.

Cash and Colby stayed with me while Mommy was at home. Tim, Chris and Mark braved it and had a good time.

Mark had the high score this year! I missed seeing his signature curve ball!

Cash was resting on the couch with Cooper and Colby was napping in the bedroom. It was a quiet New Years but I enjoyed being with my grandsons.