Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts ~ Over the Moon...

Today and everyday I'm over the moon because I have the blessing of living close to my adorable grandsons and am so grateful I get to see them often! Happy, very happy, overjoyed to be a grandmother.
 

Memorial Day Weekend...

Sunday dinner with family
 
Cash enjoying some dirt pudding with gummy worms.
Cash has Oreo dirt in his hair!


 
He thinks Grandpa is silly!

 Scary face!


Memorial Day







 Colby is the best baby, happy boy!

Sleepover at Grams and Grandpa's house

 Popcorn and Sunny Days

Clean as a whistle!

Good morning, having fun while Grams dries her hair.  

 It was a raining day, so Cash and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium.



   
 

Who doesn't want their picture taken sitting on a huge frog!?!

 Cash loved watching the penguins.


Whew... 5 days in a row of family fun, doesn't get much better than that.