Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts ~ Mommy to Bee...

Well, the three amigos got together again to throw a shower for our mommy to bee! We are so happy for Whitney, and it was time celebrate and shower her with love before her baby girl arrives.



My first attempt at making a diaper cake. You need an extra pair of hands to make this, diapers are slippery!




 A cute idea I saw on Pinterest!

Mommy to Bee Whitney with Cindy

Whitney's mother-in-law and sister-in-law

Becky and Marianne

Whitney and Grandma Lizzy

Cute bloomers!

Julie, A.J. and Barbara

A.J. is adorable!

Judy, Whitney and Lorie

A little something I made for Whitney!

A while ago Whitney asked me for a pattern to make a blessing gown. She lives in Pennsylvania so I mailed it to her. I taught her a few basic stitches years ago and I was happy to see her progress. Her stitches are perfect and the dress is looking beautiful!

I made this gown a few years ago and this is what it will look like when she is finished.

We had a short pause during the party so Susan could go outside and scare the deer away. They eat everything in sight! You go girl!

Beautiful mom and daughter...

The Three Amigos... Susan ~ Eileen ~ Lorie
 Whitney ~ Babee Baxter

Thanks to Susan for opening her home for the shower and to our generous neighbors and friends for taking the time to come today! 

Whitney will be a wonderful mother and we can't wait to meet her new daughter!