Thursday, September 20, 2012

‘Twas The Night Before Baby

If someone could bottle up and sell the excitement and anticipation just before a baby is born well it would sell like hotcakes. I have been so excited for the arrival of our second grandson. I can't adequately describe my feelings. I get teary thinking about it. 


 

I invited Mark, Tiff and Cash to dinner last night so we could give them one more hug before the big day. We took advantage of the beautiful fall weather by eating outside one more time. I made apple crisp for dessert with my favorite "Honeycrisp" apples. You cook the apple mixture and topping right in the mason jars. Delicious!


Cash found a toy I had stashed in the laundry room!

 So funny!!

 Soon to be big big brother, what a handsome boy!

Silly! 

Grandpa and Cash pretending to have a drink with Grandma's teacups. It's one of their favorite things to do!

I tried to get a picture of this little family but Cash just wanted Mommy. I think he sensed something was up. I love Mark's million dollar smile!

Tiffani is a wonderful mother.

 A good luck kiss for Mommy!

There is no greater gift than a new, healthy baby. Keep an eye out tomorrow when I share pictures of our new grandson!