Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday Mark Joseph!


It's a mystery to me how it could possibly have been 29 years ago that Mark entered the world. I think the birthday's of our children are just as much a celebration for themselves as it is for their mom! 

I get emotional thinking about that day 29 years ago. My beautiful 7 pound 8 1/2 ounce blond, hazel eyed baby boy entered the world.

Whew... how can I be old enough to have a child who is 29?! 



Cash with his prayer bunny, it's so sweet to see him fold his arms for the blessing on the food!

 Something was funny!


Cash helping Daddy open his gifts.



Time for our traditional balloon release.



We may have a real athlete in the making!

Cash loves a good game of Frisbee as well as soccer and golf!

What's that face?!

It was fun celebrating your birthday on Sunday! 
(P.S. I can't wait to meet your second son in a few weeks!)