Thursday, March 15, 2012

Williams Family Baby Boom 2012

In 2010 the Williams family welcomed seven babies. We have already had one darling little boy born this year. 

My niece Lisa gave birth to little Coast on January 23. He is so handsome, look at all that hair!


He's smiling at Chris!

Uncle Lee loves babies!


Lisa and Hayden have their hands full with two year old twins and a newborn. They are terrific parents!

Beckham and Ellery are getting so big!

Ellery loves her blankie!

So three more of my nieces are expecting this year. Brooke and Paige are due in April and Julie in June! Johnnie Belle will then have 30 great-grandchildren.

Oh and did I mention Mark and Tiff are expecting in September. We are beyond thrilled!!! 

It was Valentine's Day two years ago that Mark and Tiff announced Cash was on the way. 

We were once again enjoying a Valentines Day dinner when Mark said that Cash had a Valentine for me. I was so caught off guard that I didn't notice the little peanut on Tiff's tummy and that Cash's shirt said, "Big Bro." I have just got to be more observant! It was Chris that kept saying "Big Bro" and then it finally hit me that Tiffani was pregnant. I guess I was just focused on Cash's amazing drawing! I am so excited to welcome a new grandbaby and I will be happy to have a granddaughter or another grandson. All that matters is that he or she is healthy.

Mark and Tiff are wonderful parents and Cash will be an awesome big brother!

So six babies this year, not quit the baby boom of 2010 but almost!