Saturday, January 21, 2012

Beckie is 60!

Eileen ~ Susan ~ Beckie

My dear friend Beckie is 60 years young! I still remember the first time I met her. She has a warm smile and huge heart. She is always serving and giving. We have been on fun trips together, to women's conferences, institute classes and many lunches. I'm very grateful to be her friend.

Her hubby Howard asked if Susan and I would find a way to get her to a surprise party. I had to tell a few white lies but I think we pulled it off. 

 Beckie and Howard

Beckie's children hosted the party and it was wonderful. She loved having all her grandchildren there. Tim and I were grateful to be included in the celebration!

You don't look sixty, you're beautiful! We are all so blessed to have you in our lives.

Looking forward to many more years of fun and friendship!

Happy Birthday Beckie!!