Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11


Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! As of 11:15 this morning, I am 54 years young. 11.11.11 won't ever happen again. On 11.11.2111, I will be 154 years old and hopefully I will have my wings by then.

My Mom gave me my baby book, some clothes and shoes a few years ago. I love the little shoes!

 My Mom made this pair of shoes out of felt, so cute!


 A Dooney & Bourke bag, I love it!

Tim took the day off and we went to a movie, had a late lunch and did some Christmas shopping. Thanks to my little family... Tim, Christopher, Mark, Tiff and Cash for a wonderful day! 

Another birthday lunch with friends ~ Karen, Sharon and Susan.

It 's been a fun birthday week and I am grateful for all the phone calls, emails, gifts and visits! Getting older is made easier with family, friends and one darling grandson!!

 
Welcome to the world
Jasper Carl Morava
6 pounds 14 ounces
11.9.11

My niece Mandy was scheduled to have a c-section on my birthday. She was having contractions on Thursday and my newest great-nephew was born later that night. It would have been fun to share a birthday with Jasper but he's here and mom and baby are doing great!

That look on Paden's face is priceless! Hmmmm, I wonder what he is thinking! I bet he wondering how soon he and Jasper can go riding together or rope a few steers.

I talked to my brother Lloyd and he is one happy grandpa!