Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekends...

Tiffani went to Las Vegas for a girls getaway this past weekend. Cash slept over at Grandma's Friday night. I was happy to have Cash overnight so Mark could sleep in. Cash woke up about 3:30 for about an hour, then he slept until about 7:30. He's is so delightful first thing in the morning!

It was great Tiffani could get away but I have to say I really missed her. I love the boys in my life but it's sure pleasant to have another girl around!



Cash loved having pancakes for breakfast Saturday morning!! It's so cute how much he likes his ducky!
 

It's always a lot fun to have Cash around.





Coming or going, he looks so darling in his new Halloween jammies!!

Mark and Cash came over on Sunday. It's been cold and rainy but was warmer on Sunday so we played outside for a bit and then went for a stroll.


We also enjoyed having Lee over to celebrate his birthday! Chris made dinner and it was yummy, as always. Lee is on the verge of getting a deal for his PretendWear Color & Wash coloring toys for children! I hope so, we need some good news in our family.