Thursday, May 19, 2011

Billie's Blooms!

I have so much fun helping my friend Billie arrange flowers for weddings and other occasions. This was, in my humble opinion one of her best.

 Rae Ann and Billie

The flowers were for my friend Rae Ann's granddaughter's wedding reception.

 Rae Ann's granddaughter, Ashlee

The centerpieces were beautiful. Rae Ann, her daughter and granddaughter went to several second hand stores and found dishes. They glued them together to create these darling centerpieces. Billie worked her magic with the flowers. I think they are so charming and unique. What a great idea!

I cleaned the leaves and thorns off the roses and made boutonnieres while Billie worked on the centerpieces. Most people don't realize how much effort and patience it takes to create a beautiful arrangement.



The reception at the Bungalow...






One of the boutonnieres I made!



The photographer was so impressed with the centerpieces and how beautiful everything looked. She is submitting some of the pictures to a brides magazine. We will see what happens with that!

Good job Billie, you're sensational!!