Friday, February 25, 2011

Seriously... more snow

I am not complaining however I am really looking forward to Spring! I want to go on a stroll with Cash!

Friday snowstorm...

We use this table to measure the snowfall, about 7 inches so far.

I thought of how much fun we will have next winter with Cash, making a snowman or sledding!


My Mom has been having some serious health problems and I was planning to make the trek across I-80 to check on here... silly me! I am not as brave as I use to be so I will have to wait until Spring thaw. When the road report says blowing and drifting snow it is no joke!

My sweet brothers lovingly take care of her. I am so grateful to Kenny, Marion, Ernie and Lloyd for the way they honor Mom. I tell Mom often that I wish she lived down the street. Big sigh! She will have home health care now and that's comforting. My Mom has lived alone for about 30 years and is ultra-independent. She was always serving others and loosing some of her independence has been difficult and frightening for her. She is brave and I love her!