Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flower Girl!

My friend Billie is a self-taught florist and I am her unofficial assistant.

I really enjoy helping her prepare for a wedding. I have learned a lot. I love coming into her laundry room/floral shop and seeing buckets and buckets of fresh flowers. The smell is heavenly!

I get busy and help her prepare the flowers by removing the leaves and thorns off the roses. I made all the boutonnieres!

Billie is very creative and works her magic as she assembles beautiful arrangements.

The result is always spectacular!

Billie is not satisfied until the arrangement is perfect. She often stays up until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning.

He darling granddaughter Madison also stopped by to help for a few hours.

I enjoy helping Billie, we have so much fun together!

Thanks for another great day!