Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

4 years: My Daddy can do anything!

7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.

8 years: My father does not know quite everything.

12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.

14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.

21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!

25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.

30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.

35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.

50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?

60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!

65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

"A truly rich man is one whose children run
into his arms when his hands are empty"

No one was more excited or more happy to be a Dad than Tim!

Mark had reached his limit!!

Mark looks very interested in the book.

Chris, Tim and our daddy-to-be Mark

Tim loves his boys and they love and honor him. He can't let a day go by without talking to them.

Father's Day ended with a game of Frisbee.

Tim has been playing Frisbee with his boys since they were small.

Mark can eat sunflowers seed and play at the same time.

Even our Tiffani joined the game. She plays a mean game of Frisbee!

We love you Tim, you are a wonderful father.