Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom's Day 2010

I enjoyed a lovely dinner with my family and thanks to Lee a BIG card with a sweet Mother's Day wish. Lee made sure all the mom's in the family received a very unique card. Lee has given many thoughtful gifts through the years.

Reason # 121 why I love having a daughter-in-law. While I love the gifts Tim and my sons give me, they are never wrapped or presented in such a beautiful way. Thanks Tiff ... and Mark for the lotion. They are my favorite fragrances!!

Johnnie Belle loved her BIG card also. It was fun to be with Holley and her family.

Lee added pictures to Johnnie Belle's card and she enjoyed looking at each one.

Johnnie Belle with 3 of her children,
Holley, Tim and Lee
... And Aaron's beautiful friend, BriAnn.
She is a sweetheart.

Thanks to my family for the thoughtful gifts
and for another wonderful Mother's Day!!