Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

The table is all set and ready for Valentine's dinner with my family.

I made "Lover's Lasagna" and all the trimmings. Dessert was chocolate pudding, Tim's favorite and strawberry shortcake.

You will never guess what Tim and I got for Valentine's Day... that's right our first grandbaby!!! Tiffani put the ultrasound picture in a pretty Valentine box and when I saw it, I am sure my heart stopped for a moment. Can you believe it?! We are so happy!

Tim has been lamenting to EVERYONE how much he wants a grandchild.

Grandpa Williams is sooooo excited!

Mark is going to be a daddy. When Tiffani came in the house tonight we all commented on how beautiful she looked. She really has that glow! They will be wonderful parents.

I hope I can sleep tonight, wonderful news, Tim and I will finally be grandparents come September. Let the crocheting and quilting begin!!