Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lee Boy

So we couldn't let this milestone birthday go by without a celebration. We enjoyed dinner with family to celebrate Lee's 60th birthday.

Who knows what will happen when we get together. Always lots of laughter for sure!! Tiffani and I just sat back and enjoyed the show!!

The iPhone at the dinner table ~ my grandparents would turn over in their graves! It is very entertaining.



Lee enjoying his stack of one dollar bills ~ one for every year of his life.


Can you turn sixty without some chocolate?!
I think not.

As I have said before,
you're never too old to make a wish.

Tim ~ Lee ~ Mike

Crazy brothers who have been through a lot together. They often speak their minds and analyze things to death. They worry about each other and I know they love each other.