Friday, September 18, 2009

Christopher Glenn


Christopher Glenn Williams
September 18, 1982
Just 2 days old!

I just have to remind you on your 27th birthday how much I love you.

You are a remarkable man, so intelligent and kind. Thanks for always treating me with respect and love. I never have to ask you for help, you just see what is needed and jump in to lend a hand.

You are so talented and are becoming a wise business man. You are a great cook and I want to thank you for all the deeelicous meals you have made for us. I never mind washing every dish in the house after you have finished!!

I wish you all things that will make you happy, help you to stay healthy and keep you on the path to your highest and mightiest dreams.


It took you a little while to decide if we should keep Mark!


I love this picture of you riding on the tractor with my brother Lloyd. This picture was taken at Grandma and Grandpa Federer's homestead.


Your ordination to a deacon and looking very handsome. Mark's hair was still so blond!


Captain Chris - One of our first trips to Lake Powell. You LOVED driving the boat.


Football days before your career ending injury!


The very first group of yell leaders in Utah county. You guys were the best!


Your mission to Taiwan and one of many families you baptized.


I still love it when you and Tim play the trumpet!


Thanks for all the times you went to Wyoming with me.

Happy Birthday Son!!!