Friday, April 3, 2009

For Tiff!!


Tiffani is 23 today!
We celebrate the day you were born and
the day you came into our lives.

Happy Birthday Tiffani, we love you tons!!



I had to wait forty-nine years before you came into my life. And then, there you were... fresh-faced, hair swinging, that marvelous smile enhanced by the altogether lovely spirit shining in your sparkling blue eyes. Mark proudly presented you to me and I knew you were THE ONE. I'd often wondered how I would feel when the first of my sons "got serious" about a girl. It's not that I thought you wouldn't be "worthy" -- or that you wouldn't love him enough or
believe in his dreams or laugh at his jokes. I knew you would support his decisions yet stand up for your own. I knew you would you be strong through the bad times and cherish the good times. I did wonder if you would you like me. And if I would I like you. And then I met you, and I knew... how easy it would be, not only to like you but to love you. You are my daughter-in-law and will always have a special place in my heart.





You are loved for 23 reasons and more!
  1. You are so pleasant
  2. You have a good sense of humor
  3. You are beautiful inside and out
  4. You don't interrupt people when their talking
  5. You see the good in people
  6. Your wonderful smile
  7. Your happy dance
  8. Your patience
  9. Your sparkling eyes
  10. Your common sense
  11. Your kind ways
  12. Your devotion to Mark
  13. You are smart
  14. Your work ethic
  15. You treat others with respect
  16. You are humble
  17. You are sensitive
  18. You are loyal
  19. You respect others opinions
  20. Your positive attitude
  21. You are NOT a picky eater
  22. You respect and honor your parents
  23. Your fun, but competitive side