Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here we go...


Well Here we go!
I have been wanting a family blog ever I was 6 - er, since I was sick? No, Eileen says I'm sick for wanting a blog. I realize this is a girl/mother/grandmother thing - which is exactly Eileen's point. No one will be interested in a 50ish couple who don't look good in photo's, with no grandchildren, missionaries or exotic travels. However, I think we live a fascinating life which will be of great interest to so many people.

And so - - - I hope to share with you a slice of my wonderful life. And it is wonderful. We have been so blessed, and I want to share my happiness with those I love and care about. You'll get to see my hobbies as well as Eileen's. For example, I can't tell you how many quilts and crochet blankets she has made in the last 25 years that have blessed so many of those she loves. I hope to set up a separate file where I can post them all.


And then of course, there's my wood working and my writing. I have written so many insightful things about life, religion, motivation, business - the arts (yes Lee, I have written extensively on the arts). So, each of you have a wonderful journey awaiting you. So, hold on tight.