Thursday, August 28, 2014

TBT ~ Throwback Thursday... Federer and Ames families

... More pictures that Mom had. They were taken in the front yard of Grandpa and Grandma Ames's house in Cheyenne.

Uncle Bill, Aunt Louise, Uncle Clarence, Aunt Helen waving her hand, Aunt Mildred, Grandpa Ames, Grandma Ames, Aunt Barb, Uncle ?, my brothers Ernie and Lloyd, cousins Scott, and not sure of the other two, my brother Kenny, my sister Roseanne, cousin Carol, my brother Les, me in the blue jacket, and my brother Ernie. I'm not sure who is sitting by Les. I think Mom is holding my cousin Suzie. Mom was so pretty!

 I was a cute little girl!

Kenny sticking his tongue out makes me laugh. I'm sure he was a handful! I have no memory of this, but I sure love these pictures. I was probably 3 or 4 years old, so this was around 1961.